Rates effective August 1, 2022
|Security||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)*|
|Six Month Certificates||1.24%||1.25%|
|One Year Certificates||1.74%||1.75%|
|Two Year Certificates||1.98%||2.00%|
|Three Year Certificates||2.23%||2.25%|
|Four Year Certificates||2.47%||2.50%|
|Five Year Certificates||2.72%||2.75%|
TAP Agreements are not available to Wisconsin residents. Rates are subject to change with a 30 day notice as described in the Foundation’s prospectus.
*Annual Percentage Yield. The stated APY applies to interest accumulated monthly to the account.
Benefits of investing in the Brotherhood Loan Fund:
- Be part of the growth and expansion of Brethren in Christ churches and ministries
- Receive competitive interest rates on investments
- Know your money is being used according to wise stewardship principles
- Enable Brethren in Christ churches and ministries to receive reasonable loan rates for growth and expansion projects
- Provide funds for new church plants
Consider investing your:
- Short- and long-term fixed investments
- CDs that have matured
- Savings for children or grandchildren
- Accounts for projects, vacations or emergencies
Download and view:
- Prospectus (April 19, 2022)
- Application Form (Note Wisconsin limitations above)
- AutoDeposit Enrollment Form
Completed forms should be returned by:Mail:
Brethren in Christ Foundation
431 Grantham Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
This is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy the investments described herein. An offer with respect to BLF investments can be made only by the prospectus. No offer or sale of investments is made in any jurisdiction where the offer or sale is not in compliance with applicable law. Offers and sales may be made only by an authorized officer of the Foundation.
Nature of Investment
These products are uninsured debt obligations of the Foundation. These products are not savings or deposit or other obligations of a bank and are not insured by the FDIC, SPIC, any state insurance fund or any other governmental agency.
BLF investments may be offered or sold only to persons who are members, constituents, contributors to or participants in the Foundation, the Brethren in Christ Church and/or its programs, activities or organizations, or parents, spouses, children, grandchildren or BIC U.S. 403(b)(9) Accounts of such persons, or to Foundation IRAs and HSAs as directed by the account holder. Some jurisdictions may impose additional restrictions or limit which investments may be offered within the jurisdiction.